- Custom planning
- Escorted/guided trips -- these can be great for singles, couples, friends and families seeking an active vacation or for seniors seeking traditional motor coach tours
- All-inclusive resorts
- Solo travelers
- Groups of all types
BENEFIT TO YOU WHEN HIRING SPECIALLY DESIGNED TRAVEL
We handle everything on your behalf so you can focus your time on family, friends, hobbies and work. Specifically, we provide the following:
• Research to find the best vacation options for you.
- We do not have set packages to give to people. We work based on your individual needs and you give input along the way.
- Statistics are that it takes the average person 40 hours or more are spent planning a vacation. We do that for you and give you back this time.
• Share the research with you so you can see your options and you give your feedback.
- The world is a large place and the options are limitless. Our job is to narrow down all of the possibilities to a handful that will meet your needs.
- We put a tremendous amount of thought and time into the options we give you. We will provide you with up to 6 options.
- We usually start by providing 3 options we think are the best fit based on our consultations with you. If you are not satisfied with any of these options, we will provide 3 additional options.
- Our goal is to work together with you on your trip until we find exactly what will be best for you. We send you website links to any suggested vacations for you to review. We will ask for your feedback.
- If you reject all 6 options, we can either end our relationship at that time or continue to work with you upon payment of an additional consulting fee in the same amount as the original fee
• Counsel you on items related to a trip such as passports, visas, insurance, airline issues and any other questions you might have.
• Book your chosen trip and work with you for payment schedule.
• Work with you before departure to make sure you have everything you need.
• Assist you while on your vacation, if problems should arise.
• Follow up with you on your return to make sure all went smoothly. If you had problems, we work to resolve those.
• Assist you with travel insurance claims, if any.
• Be available by phone, text or email to answer questions or concerns.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH A TRAVEL CONSULTANT
We start with a FREE consultation. We are happy to do this by phone or in a face-to-face meeting at a location convenient to you. In this consultation, we discuss the ideas you have for your vacation, your travel history, and your preference for activities, hotels, and types of vacations. We also talk honestly about your budget. This is also the time for you to ask questions of us. If we both determine that Specially Designed Travel is a good match for you, we will be happy to move forward with planning your vacation upon the payment of our Consulting Fee.
The services we provide to our clients are listed above. Our consulting fees range from $75 to $250 depending on the complexity of your trip. For Groups, we will determine the fee depending on the complexity of the group. If the Group is fairly simple and all will be traveling on the same basic itinerary, the fees will be the same as our regular consulting fees. If the Group is more complex, the fee will be higher.
Our consulting fee is paid prior to work beginning and is a non-refundable fee and non-transferrable. Consulting fees are above and beyond your travel expenses. Consulting fees are for the professional services of the Travel Consultant. Your cost for air/hotel/cruise/tours or other travel related items will be in addition to this fee.
Let’s start planning your amazing trip now.
Call or text 512-217-9147 or email email@example.com